Motherboard
GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 590
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for the bug report. I have absolutely no idea how my app is causing this problem, but I will look into it.
Thank you:)
I miss using your app daily haha

Motherboard
GA Z170x UD5-TH
CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
GTX 660 Ti
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
@Dashy If you're up for some testing, I'm sure we could get the brightness keys to work. I just need someone with an apple keyboard to record the key codes with a special application.
So from reading it is a very nice idea. I'm building tomorrow my first hacki und i can test it .

I can test it with an Dell U2414H . In the setting i saw the option to enable.

When you need help i can test with Magic Keyboard Wireless and cable :)

Motherboard
Asus Z87 Gryphon
CPU
Intel i7 4770k
Graphics
EVGA Nvidia GTX770
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
@Dashy If you're up for some testing, I'm sure we could get the brightness keys to work. I just need someone with an apple keyboard to record the key codes with a special application.

About the lag you're experiencing, this does indeed depend on your monitor. I have an idea that could reduce the lag a bit, but I would need you to test it first

Bensge
I am indeed interested in helping you out. Let me know how to get in touch with you if more direct communication and feedback is what you are after.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am indeed interested in helping you out. Let me know how to get in touch with you if more direct communication and feedback is what you are after.
The Rules said:
Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7 4790k OC 4,6Gz
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 770 WINDFORCE OC3 2Gb
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks a lot, works perfectly with my Asus PA248Q monitor...And it's amazing, feels so close to a reel Mac now.

I had to install function flip as per stipulated in page 2, because I have a magic keyboard too. IT's PERFECT, thanks so much, if you need any help for further testing on a magic keyboard, I'm very happy to help :)

Also I have autohide dock, and no problem so far.