Contribute
Register

Best Wireless For Vanilla Kernel, core i7, works OOB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it, as it depends on their wireless utility, not the apple one. But you could contact him. I am just gonna run the mac standard so I didn't ask. May I ask why folks run in 64 bit mode, if you can run applications 64 bit anyway?

cakemonster said:
Doubt it, as it depends on their wireless utility, not the apple one. But you could contact him. I am just gonna run the mac standard so I didn't ask. May I ask why folks run in 64 bit mode, if you can run applications 64 bit anyway?

There are some performance benefits to running the kernel in 64-bit. May not be necessary for people with 4gb of RAM, especially right now, but I prefer running in 64bit mode.

Kind of gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. :lol:

It worked in 64 bit, see other post. The reviews on Newegg are not spectacular, but it worked fine for me.

cakemonster said:
It worked in 64 bit, see other post. The reviews on Newegg are not spectacular, but it worked fine for me.
sorry, read your other posts, but couldn't exactly be sure, what card works in 64 bit? and what are some things that need to be done to get it to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back