Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I Gaming
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
5700 XT
I once had a NZXT Kracken X52 cooling, but it turned out to be defective, so I passed it.

Now I am using a NH-U9S cooler with two fans. This bunch works well on the hackintosh, however, my processor in games for Windows 10 sometimes heats up to 85 degrees (this is a lot).

In this regard, I want to buy myself a new water cooling. I am using the Ncase M1 (v6) enclosure. A water radiator of 240 mm fits into it.

Which water cooling system is best used for hackintosh? I want to be able to control the power (speed) of the pump (pump) and the speed of the fans in Mac and Windows.

I would like everything to work automatically. For example, set a graph of pump power and fan speed versus temperature, and then everything works on Mac and Windows. Is there such water cooling?

there is no watercooling system for hackintosh. there are watercooling systems for PC, the best coolers are not watercoolers anyway. Your U9S is one of the best and the 85 degrees for your CPU is just normal under load and below threshold of 95 degrees.
TLDR; you will not make it better with any water cooling system and you are ok as you are

there is no watercooling system for hackintosh. there are watercooling systems for PC, the best coolers are not watercoolers anyway. Your U9S is one of the best and the 85 degrees for your CPU is just normal under load and below threshold of 95 degrees.
TLDR; you will not make it better with any water cooling system and you are ok as you are
I found water cooling Fractal Design Celsius S24. It works in automatic mode, so it will work correctly on macOS, Windows, and even Linux.

Thank you, I will get acquainted with the effectiveness of the CBO compared to my current cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back