NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 4095 MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
any suggestions?

with that much information i'd say get dual if not triple Titan X. but seriously, need more info to make a recommendation. what are you planning on doing? how much performance do you want? what effects are you running? Adobe does OpenCL and Cuda and from personal experience Cuda (read: NVidia) tends to have better support on than Opencl (read:AMD) with adobe stuff, but FCP X does not support cuda so you would be better off going with amd.

what out of the box and card works best. I tried one a while ago and got a bunch of gibberish at boot

I use a GTX 970 with Adobe CS6 products and it works perfectly. I think some people have had issues using Nvidia Maxwell cards with ray tracing in AE CC though. Technically the GTX 970 doesn't work OOB because you have to have the Nvidia Web Drivers installed. A GTX 960/980/980ti would also work the same but a lot depends on your budget.

I use a GTX 970 with Adobe CS6 products and it works perfectly. I think some people have had issues using Nvidia Maxwell cards with ray tracing in AE CC though. Technically the GTX 970 doesn't work OOB because you have to have the Nvidia Web Drivers installed. A GTX 960/980/980ti would also work the same but a lot depends on your budget.

I have installed a GTX 980ti yesterday, but the webdriver can not support it fully , only half support, less than 3G, i dont know how to modify it?

fully FOLLOWED the post as below

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...imus-hero-vii-i7-4970k-geforce-gtx-980ti.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back