Contribute
Register

Best single slot GPU found so far... FirePro W7000

Status
Not open for further replies.
success!!
Made a clean install of 10.13.4 with the igpu on primary, when system was on i’ve checked graphics and saw the 2 graphics card w7000 with his memory and hd 4600 with 5mb.
Used multibeast fixed the 4600, ethernet, fakesmc, definition macpro5.1 and reboot.
Boot superfast, then i put in the other two monitor on w7000 and..lights goes green and screen black and the 2 monitor recognized in monitor !!
After that i reboot, went into bios put intel off than boot, one screen was yellow and the other black,reboot again then went into clover boot option there was inject intel, reboot again.
One monitor works but boot was stuck at half, reboot again clover boot option inject ati, ati bios, denit.
Boot again and two monitor goes up, the last one was off, power on and finally three monitor works on w7000!!
Thanks again @macs_forever for help!

It wasn't much but glad I could help. :D :clap:

Have been out of the scene for a while but...Just booted to new clean install of 10.14 , running nVidia Quadro K4000 on Dell Precision 5810 Workstation, similar in spec to W7000 but 3gb .Dual monitor setup with full acceleration / metal supported.
Also have a w7000 that I preferred on previous builds but I dual boot with win10 so wanted try the nvidia.
Both cards are excellent if your not gaming ,both single slot , both require one 6pin cable .I favour the lower power draw of the Quadro and for me a little quieter as it runs cooler than the amd ( in my set up anyway ).
Used cards are pretty easy to pick up on line and both of these are cheap compared to what gamers will spend.

Don't know how compatible it is, but bought a 1050 Ti 1-slot by Inno3D on eBay from Germany a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back