HD4000/HD7650m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys!

Here is my first post about building my hackintosh for Christmas. I can get i5 2320 3.00GHz and the GTX560Ti 1GB for making gamer desktop (Win) et Mac OS (Maverick or ML) for working.
I've to buy socket 1155 motherboard but I'd love the better one and low cost possible. Do you have some ideas that I could avoid many issues?

Thank you :)

Hi guys!

Here is my first post about building my hackintosh for Christmas. I can get i5 2320 3.00GHz and the GTX560Ti 1GB for making gamer desktop (Win) et Mac OS (Maverick or ML) for working.
I've to buy socket 1155 motherboard but I'd love the better one and low cost possible. Do you have some ideas that I could avoid many issues?

Thank you :)

Any particular reason you want to use 3 generation old hardware when newest does not cost any more? 1155 boards are sometimes hard to find new for decent price.
Take a look at http://www.tonymacx86.com/building-customac-buyers-guide-november-2014.html#CustoMac_Budget_ATX

Your best bet is probably eBay. Look for a Z77 or H77 chipset Gigabyte motherboard...

6 series boards would work better with SB CPU. Mixing Ivy Bridge board and Sandy Bridge CPU is asking for :banghead:

Your best bet is probably eBay. Look for a Z77 or H77 chipset Gigabyte motherboard...

Okay, thank you for your answer. GA-Z77-DS3H looks great so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back