Contribute
Register

Best Moderator EVER "RehabMan" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete agree is the best moderator that i ever see. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Best Moderator EVER "ReahabMan" :)

Glad I could help...

Best wishes for 2019. Your work is outstanding and your patience infinite! Thank you sir!

@RehabMan hasn't been active since Jan 09. It is quite astonishing for me as he could always be seen helping people here. His GitHub repo also has no activities. I also emailed him but got no reply. Does anyone know the reason of his disappearance? I hope he is well and is in good health.

Regards

@RehabMan hasn't been active since Jan 09. It is quite astonishing for me as he could always be seen helping people here. His GitHub repo also has no activities. I also emailed him but got no reply. Does anyone know the reason of his disappearance? I hope he is well and is in good health.

Regards
Agreed on all fronts. Maybe he just got tired of people not attaching problem reporting files.

He has come over to the UK to sort out BREXIT!!!!!!

Regards

Still around, but busy with other (real life) things.
Will not be able to respond to all the queries here.
People need to learn to read.

Agreed on all fronts. Maybe he just got tired of people not attaching problem reporting files.

LOL... that is quite annoying (as well as those that can't see their way to fill out their profile properly).

He has come over to the UK to sort out BREXIT!!!!!!

Funny.

Still around, but busy with other (real life) things.
Will not be able to respond to all the queries here.
People need to learn to read.

LOL... that is quite annoying (as well as those that can't see their way to fill out their profile properly).

Funny.
Hope all is well, sir.

Quote of the year:

"People need to learn to read."

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back