Votes: 5 50.0%
  • GT 730

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GT 1030

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the MSI or Gigabyte GTX 750 TI you can use either DVI or HDMI outputs. Both should work with no problem.
My monitor doesn't support DVI ports then am i able to get connector called DVI to VGA?

My monitor doesn't support DVI ports then am i able to get connector called DVI to VGA?
It's not the best approach but you can try that. Does your monitor have HDMI input ?

It's not the best approach but you can try that. Does your monitor have HDMI input ?
Yes, It has. Is it much better?

Thanks.
Yes, it is better to use the HDMI port as opposed to the adapter to the VGA input.
Thank you very much. Finally, I need guide page to install sierra, should I search for it or click at the bar "installation guide"? or you should share that page? Please that final.

Just a small remark re post no. 9 where you're asking wether things will run fine, from experience - you should really get familiar with how Customacs work and should not expect stuff to work first time every time (although it's nice when it does). You should also be careful with OS and driver updates and not rush getting them until some feedback from the forums, especially if you will be relying on that build for work. With Macs you don't really feel performance boost between versions like it is on Windows. I think most of the guys here will agree with me. The 6300 is probably the best system to get started with and I certainly am glad I went for it for a first build. Good luck with your build, I hope you have trouble-free experience, after you get it working don't forget to back up your settings, kexts and drivers you used to get it up and running. I still have my USB with the original install files in case things ever go south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back