Graphics
Nvidia GT 710 2GD3H LP
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
By the very long of research, I have found that people are happy with HP 6300 pro, arn't they? And I know It won't without a graphic card. I did research on that too, the answer was GT 710 (MSI or Gigabyte).
PROBLEM IS: GT 710 doesn't handle games smoothly and not good mac experience, then I've thought about GT 1030 which is powerful and good, damn that is not available in my whole country stores (where i live now). Anyway, please someone suggest a budget graphic card for high sierra with HP 6300 pro.

I have never built any hackintosh in my life that will be my first and always.
PC Specification:
i5 3470 3.2ghz
8GB DDR3
250GB SSD

Can you buy a GTX 1050 Low profile in your country ?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N6NI5X6/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

This MSI model or the Gigabyte will work with the Web drivers installed for Sierra. We don't know how long it will take to get the drivers for High Sierra. Works well for basic gaming.

Can you buy a GTX 1050 Low profile in your country ?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N6NI5X6/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

This MSI model or the Gigabyte will work with the Web drivers installed for Sierra. We don't know how long it will take to get the drivers for High Sierra. Works well for basic gaming.
Thank you very much for quick reply, but in my country, your graphic card equals to 360$ of US :( Still didn't get it, it's expensive.

You may have the list of compatible graphic cards with budget prizes, why don't you share that? Or If you know any other good enough, please?

Anyway, I am very happy that you've replied, that was my first thread of my first account.

From what I've read, the GTX 750 Ti offers better gaming performance than a GT 1030.

From what I've read, the GTX 750 Ti offers better gaming performance than a GT 1030.
Thanks, and is i5 3470 processor okay with it? or should I change it? Please suggest a good spec.

Thanks, and is i5 3470 processor okay with it? or should I change it? Please suggest a good spec.
I've used a 3470 for gaming, works great, no need to replace it.

I've used a 3470 for gaming, works great, no need to replace it.
ALRIGHT, BUY: HP 6300 PRO WITH GTX 750 TI got it from you cool guys, so overall this PC is compatible for Hackintosh, right?

MY PC WILL HAVE:
  1. Processor: Core i5 3470 3.2ghz
  2. RAM: 8GB DDR3
  3. VIDEO CARD: GTX 750 ti (MSI or ASUS)
  4. STORAGE: 750GB HHD
And everything else includes in HP 6300 PRO

SO IS THAT MACHINE COMPATIBLE, CAN I GO FOR IT?

THANKS ALOT ANYWAY, WILL NEVER FORGET YOU GUYS UNTIL MY MAC IS ALIVE, LOVE Y'ALL.

ALRIGHT, BUY: HP 6300 PRO WITH GTX 750 TI got it from you cool guys, so overall this PC is compatible for Hackintosh, right?

MY PC WILL HAVE:
  1. Processor: Core i5 3470 3.2ghz
  2. RAM: 8GB DDR3
  3. VIDEO CARD: GTX 750 ti (MSI or ASUS)
  4. STORAGE: 750GB HHD
And everything else includes in HP 6300 PRO

SO IS THAT MACHINE COMPATIBLE, CAN I GO FOR IT?
There have been some problems with the HDMI output working on the Asus 750 Ti (non-strix version) so go with the MSI
version if you can. Gigabyte will work too. If you get the HP 6300 SFF you must get the low profile version of the card.

Example: LP MSI GTX 750 Ti https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SOXMPJY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

Last edited:
There have been some problems with the HDMI output working on the Asus 750 Ti (non-strix version) so go with the MSI
version if you can. Gigabyte will work too. If you get the HP 6300 SFF you must get the low profile version of the card.

Example: LP MSI GTX 750 Ti https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SOXMPJY/?tag=tonymacx86com-20
Thanks and Will everything run fine? I mean, I heard about it won't support VGA so what can i do instead?

Thanks and Will everything run fine? I mean, I heard about it won't support VGA so what can i do instead?

On the MSI or Gigabyte GTX 750 TI you can use either DVI or HDMI outputs. Both should work with no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back