Contribute
Register

Before You Install Audio - Desktop/Realtek/AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Toleda,
I'm very impressed by your extended knowledge, but I'm having too much difficulty following the steps of the tutorials.

I have just built my first hackintosh and read lots of different posts and reinstalled High Sierra 3 times trying to make audio works, but it's over my noob capacities. Do you know if I can make my speakers or headphones work through Bluetooth? If yes, can I buy other bluetooth adaptors instead IOGEAR or GMYLE? I couldn't find this models to sell here in Brazil.

motherboard: Gigabyte Z370M Aorus Gaming motherboard
CPU: intel i7-8700k 8th generation

Hi. I'm a complete noob. I just got my hackintosh working with dual booting Win10 on separate drives. As far as I can tell (because I don't really know how to check for errors yet) everything is working except for Audio. I have nothing listed in System Preferences for Audio output. I found this thread, but it honestly all sounds like Greek to me. I figured out how to mount my EFI partition, and I have downloaded Xcode. Can anyone please help me translate what to do next?

See High Sierra - MultiBeast Audio/200/Z370 Intel Motherboard Series/ALC1120A

I found that, too, but I don't know how to do those things. The terminology assumes that the reader already has a certain level of understanding. I need the tutorial that teaches me the basics about kexts and such before I can understand the rest.

Newbie here. Looking at Post #2, MultiBeast ...

Typo?

full

Attachments

• debug_16754.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back