Contribute
Register

beelzebozo's Skylake Build: ASUS Z170 Deluxe i7-6700K 32GB AMD RX 5700 XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018-Jun-02 - Upgraded to macOS 10.13.5 High Sierra. Clover r4509. BIOS Z170-DELUXE BIOS 3801.

@beelzebozo, is the attached EFI.zip the current latest version after upgrading to High Sierra and latest version of Clover and BIOS?

I have similar setup and I'm trying to find out what I did right and wrong with Clover configuration. I am having difficulties activating iMessage.

Thanks.

@beelzebozo, is the attached EFI.zip the current latest version after upgrading to High Sierra and latest version of Clover and BIOS?

I have similar setup and I'm trying to find out what I did right and wrong with Clover configuration. I am having difficulties activating iMessage.

Thanks.
What difficulties?

What difficulties?

1. I always get "an error occurred during activation" error when I activate iMessage.
  2. In Clover boot screen, I see multiple boot entries for Windows and cannot get rid of it even after deleting the redundant entry using the bcfg boot dump command in Clover.
I was thinking maybe I can learn something from your config.plist since my system is very similar to yours. Attached is my config.plist for your reference.

Thanks.

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.4 KB · Views: 197
  1. I always get "an error occurred during activation" error when I activate iMessage.
  2. In Clover boot screen, I see multiple boot entries for Windows and cannot get rid of it even after deleting the redundant entry using the bcfg boot dump command in Clover.
I was thinking maybe I can learn something from your config.plist since my system is very similar to yours. Attached is my config.plist for your reference.

Thanks.
Try this-
Open Finder and browse to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ then delete these two files :
  • NetworkInterfaces.plist
  • preferences.plist
Restart, go back to System Preferences and add your Network adapters back.

Try this-
Open Finder and browse to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ then delete these two files :
  • NetworkInterfaces.plist
  • preferences.plist
Restart, go back to System Preferences and add your Network adapters back.
I just tried this again but still won't activate. Same error.

@beelzebozo do you have a guide for the Z170-Deluxe for High Sierra?

Hi! I have installed Sierra with Z170 Pro Gaming, i7-6700K and GTX 1050 Ti, but I am facing graphic problems. It shows no GPU detected. Can you help me to fix this problem?
P_20180804_211823_SRES.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back