CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
2018-Jun-02 - Upgraded to macOS 10.13.5 High Sierra. Clover r4509. BIOS Z170-DELUXE BIOS 3801.
@beelzebozo, is the attached EFI.zip the current latest version after upgrading to High Sierra and latest version of Clover and BIOS?

I have similar setup and I'm trying to find out what I did right and wrong with Clover configuration. I am having difficulties activating iMessage.

Thanks.

beelzebozo

Super Moderator
Motherboard
Main Build: ASUS z170-Deluxe
CPU
i7 - 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
@beelzebozo, is the attached EFI.zip the current latest version after upgrading to High Sierra and latest version of Clover and BIOS?

I have similar setup and I'm trying to find out what I did right and wrong with Clover configuration. I am having difficulties activating iMessage.

Thanks.
What difficulties?

Motherboard
Asus Z170-Deluxe-Clover
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
What difficulties?
  1. I always get "an error occurred during activation" error when I activate iMessage.
  2. In Clover boot screen, I see multiple boot entries for Windows and cannot get rid of it even after deleting the redundant entry using the bcfg boot dump command in Clover.
I was thinking maybe I can learn something from your config.plist since my system is very similar to yours. Attached is my config.plist for your reference.

Thanks.

Attachments

beelzebozo

Super Moderator
Motherboard
CPU
i7 - 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
  1. I always get "an error occurred during activation" error when I activate iMessage.
  2. In Clover boot screen, I see multiple boot entries for Windows and cannot get rid of it even after deleting the redundant entry using the bcfg boot dump command in Clover.
I was thinking maybe I can learn something from your config.plist since my system is very similar to yours. Attached is my config.plist for your reference.

Thanks.
Try this-
Open Finder and browse to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ then delete these two files :
  • NetworkInterfaces.plist
  • preferences.plist
Restart, go back to System Preferences and add your Network adapters back.

Motherboard
Asus Z170-Deluxe-Clover
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Try this-
Open Finder and browse to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/ then delete these two files :
  • NetworkInterfaces.plist
  • preferences.plist
Restart, go back to System Preferences and add your Network adapters back.
I just tried this again but still won't activate. Same error.

beelzebozo

Super Moderator
Motherboard
CPU
i7 - 6700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 1050Ti
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi! I have installed Sierra with Z170 Pro Gaming, i7-6700K and GTX 1050 Ti, but I am facing graphic problems. It shows no GPU detected. Can you help me to fix this problem?
P_20180804_211823_SRES.jpg