Contribute
Register

Beats 1 not playing in iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the person you mean is me lol :) i tested that out i took my GTX760 and booted with HD4000 had QE/CI etc i tried Beats 1 and it wouldn't play but soon as i put my GTX760 back in booted with it and Beats 1 works fine plays i was left my hack on with Beats 1 playing over night came back to my hack and it was still alive no lock ups or kernel panics so i think its something to do with DRM Protection. I've disabled my onboard IGP btw

Just tried if an ozmosis bios would solve things on my ga-z87mx-d3h.

Was really nice to see the system boot OSX strait from the bios but unfortunately it didn't resolve the problem.

Actually made it worse with the system freezing on playing Beats instead of it just not playing.
So I'm back on the standard F7 bios and clover with everything working except Beats.

I can confirm that the Onboard Graphics (Intel HD 4600) were the reason for the Beats 1 failure.
I had the same problem and after disabling Onboard Graphics in the BIOS the problem was gone :)

I can confirm that the Onboard Graphics (Intel HD 4600) were the reason for the Beats 1 failure.
I had the same problem and after disabling Onboard Graphics in the BIOS the problem was gone :)

I have the same mobo and very similar GPU.

I installed a GTX 750 card and disabled onboard graphics thinking that would solve the problem. Now Beats 1 plays for about a second before my system totally freezes up. I am not sure if I am missing something else in the BIOS.

For me the problem still persists.

Beats1 cuts out with the new version of iTunes. anyone having this problem or could be my internet?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-27 at 13.39.56.png
    Screen Shot 2015-09-27 at 13.39.56.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 132
No issues here.

Tried it on both my machines with the latest iTunes 12.3.0.44

Perhaps logout and login again from iTunes will help.

I've got a feeling it's something to do with my internet as I've got to reboot the router then it's fine for a day or two.

Beats1 works perfect on my HP Probook 4540s with HD4000.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 22.53.22.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-21 at 22.53.22.png
    374.1 KB · Views: 139
Funny enough going back to this thread. Beats1 works fine on my 4540s with a soldered CPU but my 4530s which has a CPU socket it doesn't work on my 4530s. Which i don't get.

I'm digging that old thread as I noticed that issue for my setup too.

It's working if I disable the IGPU in the BIOS, but I will lose QuickSync and FCPX will crash.

I've searched all over the place and couldn't find a fix. I'm checking the logs right now and will see if I can find a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back