Contribute
Register

beats 1 freeze my hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird issue you guys are having. Running Ozmosis here, Beats 1 is fine. http://i.imgur.com/VqjknSl.png

Will try with Clover when I have a minute. GPU is GTX 980, iGPU is disabled. 4790k.

If you guys aren't running Clover, it's time to switch.

mine works fine been using it for about 2 hours now and its fine I'm using Clover EFI Bootloader on Z77-DS3H Core i7 3770 GTX760

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 02.34.37.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 02.34.37.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 110
Rat_Dot_Exe are you using Ethernet or WIFI and what Ethernet kernel extension are you using?

Yes, Clover often has less problems and solves quite a few issues. Still, some are running Clover and have the same trouble with Beats 1. So, it is not just a Clover vs. Multicast issue.

i think its a graphics issue because people who are reporting it has either IGP HD Graphics and ATI Graphics people with nvidia graphics are saying its fine I've left it on and mines fine.

Someone over on the ****** Hackintosh may have it pinpointed. They disabled their graphics card and it would not play with HD graphics only. It is most likely the known issue between HD Graphics and Apple DRM.

I don't understand why it's a DRM problem for only the Beats 1 Radio and not any other the other stations.

I fixed it!! the solution (probably not for everyone) is to disable intel hd graphics.

Right, see the post above.

Doesn't help if you only have HD graphics. :/

I guess I could buy a cheap graphics card if I really want to listen to Beats 1. For now I will just use my Macbook Pro or iOS device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back