Contribute
Register

BCM94360CS2 + NGFF M.2 Key A/E Bluetooth does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'ont clean so much your WiFi cards friends ) It does not make sense. Keep in mind that native BCM94360CS2 card MUST works without any kext, settings clover etc .

But solution is very simple unfavorable for some...

That are TWO different m.2 wifi slot on motherboards ! One that is 100% compatible is connect to USB bus so BT works very well. Another has no connection (physical connection) to USB bus so BT no works anymore ! WiF OK i but no BT.

For example. Motherboard ITX MSI H110 i Pro AC has built on WiFI/BT (intel) but on the manufacturer's webside is cleary stated that motherboard has no BlueTooth. This m.2 slot is useless for BT...

Another motherboard ITX Gigabyte H110N is equipped with m.2 wifi slot (no wifi card) and works very well with BCM94360CS2 WiFi/BT.

Hello,

I just build a new platform with a Z270N-WIFI and BCM94360CS2 + NGFF M.2 Key A/E
Wifi works well without doing anythings.
But Bluetooth does not work.
The os 10.12.6 can not find the device for bluetooth.
Any help? Does anyone already have this issue ?
Hi, Did you find a solution to the problem? If yes, please tell us how you did it.

Have any solution for non working BT?
I have the same problem with Asrock Z370m-ITX/AC + BCM94360CS2 + NGFF M.2 Key A/E.
Wifi works OOB, but BT don't working :(

Have any solution for non working BT?
I have the same problem with Asrock Z370m-ITX/AC + BCM94360CS2 + NGFF M.2 Key A/E.
Wifi works OOB, but BT don't working :(

I had a problem in that the Wi-Fi antenna was not connected.
And so everything works natively without additional dances. Although there may be another problem is that USB is not properly configured.

I had a problem in that the Wi-Fi antenna was not connected.
And so everything works natively without additional dances. Although there may be another problem is that USB is not properly configured.
My Wi-Fi antennas connected as well :)
What is it mean USB configuration?
I don't install any USBInjectAll.kext i want to try today.

My Wi-Fi antennas connected as well :)
What is it mean USB configuration?
I don't install any USBInjectAll.kext i want to try today.
This was the solution, because it's solve my problem with BT.
Just install USBInjectAll.kext with KextBeast and now BT is working perfectly :)

D'ont clean so much your WiFi cards friends ) It does not make sense. Keep in mind that native BCM94360CS2 card MUST works without any kext, settings clover etc .

But solution is very simple unfavorable for some...

That are TWO different m.2 wifi slot on motherboards ! One that is 100% compatible is connect to USB bus so BT works very well. Another has no connection (physical connection) to USB bus so BT no works anymore ! WiF OK i but no BT.

For example. Motherboard ITX MSI H110 i Pro AC has built on WiFI/BT (intel) but on the manufacturer's webside is cleary stated that motherboard has no BlueTooth. This m.2 slot is useless for BT...

Another motherboard ITX Gigabyte H110N is equipped with m.2 wifi slot (no wifi card) and works very well with BCM94360CS2 WiFi/BT.

Thanks for that tip! I'm using the MSI H110i Pro AC and my bluetooth doesn't work. Guess I'll dig around for my dongle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back