Contribute
Register

BCM94360CS instead of CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using BCM94360CD with Sierra on my H97N-WIFI which works fine with hands off. I think the Apple Watch unlocking goes through iCloud not hands off.

1) Do you have an Apple Watch
2) Do you know if Auto-Unlock works? Have you seen it work in a Hackintosh with SIERRA?

1) Do you have an Apple Watch
2) Do you know if Auto-Unlock works? Have you seen it work in a Hackintosh with SIERRA?

Nope i don't have a Apple Watch. But i know it does work my friend tried it on his hack and seems to work fine. Is your BCM94360CD a official apple card?

I got it working!!!

<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>CsrActiveConfig</key>
<string>0x3</string>
<key>BooterConfig</key>
<string>0x28</string>
</dict>
</key>

The key was to
1. Logout of iCloud
2. Disable SIP
3. Run Continuity Activation Tool beta for MAC OS SIERRA
3. Enable SIP
4. Log to iCloud

I was FINALLY able to Unlock my Hackintosh with my Apple Watch!!!!

If anyone know why it could be that BCM93331CSAX is not OOB in Sierra And El Capitan before that. Why you need activator which is unstable. Do I need to do some DSDT editing or just use not iMac 14,2 SMBIOS? On C2Q Xeon if that important.

I'm using a BCM94360CS on a PCI-e adaptor. It has 3 antennas and it has bluetooth. Handoff, Continuity, iMessage, it all works. I only use the bluetooth for my Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Trackpad. Reception has been fine for both.

hey, do you think this card with the pci express adapter will work like yours? iMessage, handoff, continuity and everything, thanks for answer :)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Desktop-Bro...426322&hash=item3acd614c8c:g:oVQAAOSwv-NWX0dy

im going to use it with a iMac 18,3 smbios and 10.12.6 Sierra

Yes. It should work.
oki, thank you so much! :D my hackintosh is working really well now thanks to all you here on tonymacx86! :D the only thing I was missing is the full support for wifi, bluetooth so I can get the handoff, continuity etc.. :D

Adaptor is similar as mine. Note some Adaptor can cause problem with BIOS resetting. Defiantly those Fenvi Adaptors anyway.
ah okay, thank you for the info :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back