Contribute
Register

BCM94360CS instead of CD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. That is what you attach the cable from the Wifi card too.

Yes I know that but bluetooth shows up and I can't add any Bluetooth devices.

1) I am not sure if the bluetooth card is not working
2) I need to remap ports for USB Bluetooth + WiFi to work

WiFi works fine

USB is kinda messy. Not got XHCI set to Enabled in BIOS guessing you haven't customised a SSDT for USB?

No, I would appreciate SO MUCH if you can help me customize a SSDT for USB

I read that page and to be honest with you it' so technical the only thing I did was download Multibeast and install the USB options to see if miraculously Bluetooth starts working and listing devices.

Bluetooth works but I don't see any device.

No, I would appreciate SO MUCH if you can help me customize a SSDT for USB

I read that page and to be honest with you it' so technical the only thing I did was download Multibeast and install the USB options to see if miraculously Bluetooth starts working and listing devices.

Bluetooth works but I don't see any device.

Attach ioreg and ill take a look for you.

I've spent all night awake trying and trying to make sure Bluetooth works.

What I don't understand is why I cannot just add a Bluetooth using the internal USB just as simple as I use the dongle to add Bluetooth.

If USB is the problem then why the dongle (which is connected to the same internal USB header of the motherboard) works great??

Just curious if you removed all device associations to the dongle in System Preferences. I saw this cause a problem with someone else. They were able to get their new BT device working only after disassociating all devices from the dongle.

Just curious if you removed all device associations to the dongle in System Preferences. I saw this cause a problem with someone else. They were able to get their new BT device working only after disassociating all devices from the dongle.

Yes, but would you recommend me to
1) unplug the new BCM94360CS
2) plug the USB Dongle
3) remove all the devices
4) plug the BCM94360CS to USB to see if it works and see if I see devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back