Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170M-PLUS
CPU
Intel i7 6700k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
I have a BCM943602CS Combo Card for my build. I am trying to get it to work on Windows 10 and have installed the most recent drivers from Boot Camp. The Bluetooth works flawlessly, but the Wi-Fi doesn't. The driver for the Wi-Fi installed and is now shown as "Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter" in the Device Manager. The Device Manager says that the card is working properly, however, I get the message "No Wi-Fi networks found" under Wi-Fi. I have reinstalled the drivers multiple times along with resetting the system. Are there any other things I should try? Thanks!

I have a BCM943602CS Combo Card for my build. I am trying to get it to work on Windows 10 and have installed the most recent drivers from Boot Camp. The Bluetooth works flawlessly, but the Wi-Fi doesn't. The driver for the Wi-Fi installed and is now shown as "Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter" in the Device Manager. The Device Manager says that the card is working properly, however, I get the message "No Wi-Fi networks found" under Wi-Fi. I have reinstalled the drivers multiple times along with resetting the system. Are there any other things I should try? Thanks!

BootCamp is for Macs, not PCs.
Windows 10 will automatically install the correct drivers via Windows Update.

BootCamp is for Macs, not PCs.
Windows 10 will automatically install the correct drivers via Windows Update.

The drivers that I have installed are from the BootCamp Support Software. I was under the impression that BootCamp drivers were for Apple products to function on Windows. Windows can't find the drivers for the Broadcom chip that I am using via the Windows Update.

The drivers that I have installed are from the BootCamp Support Software. I was under the impression that BootCamp drivers were for Apple products to function on Windows. Windows can't find the drivers for the Broadcom chip that I am using via the Windows Update.

If Windows update does not find it, check: station-drivers.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back