Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM943602CS not work, system information shows: No information found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Optilex 3020
CPU
i5 4950
Graphics
HD4600
Hi, everyone, I really need your help...

Hardwarese List
CPU: AMD R5 3600

GPU: AMD RX 550 4G

RAM: Kingston 8G x2

MB: MSI B450M PRO-2 MAX

WIFI/BT: BCM943602CS

SIMBIOS: MacPro7,1

Opencore 0.7.1 configuration

I did not use any configuration or extension to patch or not. Because some platforms showing BCM943602CS does not need to do anything. Finally. the WIFI works, but bluetooth not work. And the system information app shows : No information found.

I also do the USB map, the USB on the MB is working(I test it by other device, like mouse).

So, can anyone help me to figure it out?

--------------------8.12------------------------
Finally, it is still the USB Map problem. Follow some articles to do, but still have left some USB, because when set XhciPortLimit as True, it will only show 15 ports, but when I have more than one controller, some ports will not be shown. So, when people see u have n controllers, u should use Hackintool's exported USBPort.kext, edit the config.plist, make each controller having 15 ports. And then, following the article to find all posts.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Hi, everyone, I really need your help...

Hardwarese List
CPU: AMD R5 3600

GPU: AMD RX 550 4G

RAM: Kingston 8G x2

MB: MSI B450M PRO-2 MAX

WIFI/BT: BCM943602CS

Opencore 0.7.1 configuration

I did not use any configuration or extension to patch or not. Because some platforms showing BCM943602CS does not need to do anything. Finally. the WIFI works, but bluetooth not work. And the system information app shows : No information found.

I also do the USB map, the USB on the MB is working(I test it by other device, like mouse).

So, can anyone help me to figure it out?
you need to do this:

and make sure the blutooth is set to "255"

you need to do this:

and make sure the blutooth is set to "255"
OK, I tried to map the USB port and finished. But I did not understand this sentence "and make sure the bluetooth is set to '255'". If u have time, please give me more information, thanks.

OK, I tried to map the USB port and finished. But I did not understand this sentence "and make sure the bluetooth is set to '255'". If u have time, please give me more information, thanks.
in your usb mapping, it needs to be set to "internal" in hackintool, when you edit the .plist file, it should say 255

in your usb mapping, it needs to be set to "internal" in hackintool, when you edit the .plist file, it should say 255
Terrible...still not work. I am sure I made the JUSB2 "internal", and export the USBPort.kext. I also check the plug by other devices. it is working. But still shows: No information found... How can I fix it?
The OS still does not recognize the device...
WechatIMG398.png

iShot2021-08-05 09.10.51.png

Last edited:
You probably need to follow the 'Manual Mapping' path in this guide for mapping the USB ports on your AMD system - https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/

The USB guide linked above is for an Intel system, such as the one shown in your User Profile. Not the AMD system you listed in the first post.

These are the USB ports available on your AMD board:

AMD B450 Chipset

• 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector (2 physical USB3 ports with 2 USB2 virtual ports)
  • 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors) (6 physical USB2 ports)

AMD processor

• 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel (4 physical USB3 ports with 4 USB2 virtual ports)
This means your system has a total of 18 USB ports (12 physical and 6 Virtual ports), without you adding any USB PCIe cards.

Hackintool may not be able to or may have been set not to read all the ports on your AMD board. You probably need to Corpnewt's USB Mapping script when configuring your AMD USB ports.

You probably need to follow the 'Manual Mapping' path in this guide for mapping the USB ports on your AMD system - https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/

The USB guide linked above is for an Intel system, such as the one shown in your User Profile. Not the AMD system you listed in the first post.

These are the USB ports available on your AMD board:

AMD B450 Chipset

• 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports through the internal USB 3.2 Gen1 connector (2 physical USB3 ports with 2 USB2 virtual ports)
  • 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors) (6 physical USB2 ports)

AMD processor

• 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-A ports on the back panel (4 physical USB3 ports with 4 USB2 virtual ports)
This means your system has a total of 18 USB ports (12 physical and 6 Virtual ports), without you adding any USB PCIe cards.

Hackintool may not be able to or may have been set not to read all the ports on your AMD board. You probably need to Corpnewt's USB Mapping script when configuring your AMD USB ports.
I tried, but still does not make it work.

I tried, but still does not make it work.
will need more info than that....

upload your files so someone can take a look.......

will need more info than that....

upload your files so someone can take a look.......
Oh...yes, sorry. This is my config.plist, and the USBPorts.kext.
I am a new guy here, so if I left something, please just tell me. Thank u so much!

Attachments

• config.plist
    34.3 KB · Views: 45
  • USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back