Contribute
Register

BCM943602CS Combo Card For Hackintosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up getting the broadcom bcm94630 CD. The bluetooth works perfectly. It wakes up my computer when I use my anker bluetooth keyboard. However, my wifi was never working. I couldn't turn it on at all. So, I gave up and said screw it and bought a rosewell n900 wifi card. I am ok with only the bluetooth working for this machine and having a separate wifi. Bluetooth is working flawless and wifi is now working flawless. It sucks that the wifi portion of the broadcom chip didn't work but I got the whole unit with antenna for like 18 bucks so I can't complain about it. I am just happy I don't have to deal with any usb bluetooth or wifi. If i want really fast wifi I already had a 1200ac wifi adapter that I use for my mac mini which I can use for this. However, I am plugged in like 99 percent of the time using a cat6 ethernet.

Hello everyone, friends!

But with WiFi a strange problem. The computer determines the card, everything is as it should be. But I can not activate WiFi. It just does not turn on.

I have the exact same issue. My WTXUP card was working correctly in Yosemite. Upon boot it powers up, connects, disconnects, connects, disconnects, then stays powered off.

Hey everybody

I've got this card on my hack working great.
Today I was installing an other pci e card on my computer.
In order to free a slot, I have tried to install the BCM943602CS card directly on my motherboard, X99 UD4 on the M2 WIFI port, but it was not possible to do that. Not the same port after all.
So I re mount the card on the pci e card, but now, it doesn't work anymore.

When I was remounting it, I noticed a small piece of plastic, like what you got on brand new devices, on the connector of the card. But it was part removed. So I removed it. Do you think it was necessary ? It seems very strange to me, it was just plastic.

Is that card that fragile ? What could I did wrong ???

Thanks for your help

EDIT : nothing works, like no BT no Wifi
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 14.41.38.png

Hi dear All,
Installed BCM943602CS. Everything works (incl. handoff) except BT audio. It simply can’t find any audio devices if I do search. It sees my Magic Mouse, keyboard and iPhone. But no any BT phones at all. Anybody has this issue? What could be wrong?

View attachment 323428 Hello.
I have some problems with this card.
I bought this (BCM943602CS with 3antenas) and I have problems with wifi and bluetooth. Wifi speed is not the same what I get with my macbook pro from same wifi in same location.
The problem with bluetooth is that, when I use wifi and bluetooth with my apple trackpad 2, the trackpad is lagging veru much. It is imposible to work.

Did someone had this problem? Maybe some ideas how to fix that?

The problems of the wifi speed and the delay in the Bluetooth devices are due to a bad connection of the antennas with the card. Check and correct the connections with the antennas and insurance is the solution you are looking for.

Hello, there's anyone tried this card (BCM943602CS) on Mojave?
Do I have to install something?
I just got bluetooth on but nothing connects and no wifi at all.

works as-is, no need for drivers.

Reactions: dez
Ethernet is not an option for me because of the location of my router. That's why I bought this card primarily. Bluetooth would be a bonus to get working. Thanks for the tips.

I will try a few things to get bluetooth working with wifi activated and I will report back if I have success.
hey I have the same card and facing exactly same issue as you mentioned, did you find any solution for that bluetooth range issue ?

hey I have the same card and facing exactly same issue as you mentioned, did you find any solution for that bluetooth range issue ?

Yes i kinda did. I got another verison of the card with 4 antennas and then extended the bluetooth antenna with an antenna cable. I then placed the bluetooth antenna right besides my mouse pad. That way the 2.4 Ghz wifi and 2.4 Ghz bluetooth can't distract eachother. This a bit of a design issue of these PCIe cards whrere all antennas come out the back of the pc without any distance of eachother.
In a real mac the wifi and bluetooth antennas are routed far appart as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back