CPU
i5 4670
Graphics
Intel hd 4600 / EVGA GT 630 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/282983018782

Today received the following card: Ali
Ever

ything started to work without dances with kekst's. Below attached screenshots. The bluetooth works fine.

But with WiFi a strange problem. The computer determines the card, everything is as it should be. But I can not activate WiFi. It just does not turn on.

Below is also the characteristics of my hackintosh:
ASRock Z370M Pro4 | Intel Core i7-8700K | 250Gb Samsung 960 EVO SSD M.2 | RX 570 "Sapphire" 8192Mb GDDR5 | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2133Mhz - 32Gb

Also I have attached ioreg log.[/QUOTE]
I also bought a card from eBay and Bluetooth and WiFi show up. I can’t turn on WiFi and Bluetooth turns on and off! This is the card I bought.

Motherboard
HP PRODESK 600 G1 S
CPU
i5 4670
Graphics
Intel hd 4600 / EVGA GT 630 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I ended up getting the broadcom bcm94630 CD. The bluetooth works perfectly. It wakes up my computer when I use my anker bluetooth keyboard. However, my wifi was never working. I couldn't turn it on at all. So, I gave up and said screw it and bought a rosewell n900 wifi card. I am ok with only the bluetooth working for this machine and having a separate wifi. Bluetooth is working flawless and wifi is now working flawless. It sucks that the wifi portion of the broadcom chip didn't work but I got the whole unit with antenna for like 18 bucks so I can't complain about it. I am just happy I don't have to deal with any usb bluetooth or wifi. If i want really fast wifi I already had a 1200ac wifi adapter that I use for my mac mini which I can use for this. However, I am plugged in like 99 percent of the time using a cat6 ethernet.

Motherboard
Asrock EP2C602
CPU
Dual E5-2650 v2
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, friends!

But with WiFi a strange problem. The computer determines the card, everything is as it should be. But I can not activate WiFi. It just does not turn on.

I have the exact same issue. My WTXUP card was working correctly in Yosemite. Upon boot it powers up, connects, disconnects, connects, disconnects, then stays powered off.

Motherboard
Gigabyte X99-UD4
CPU
i7-5820K
Graphics
RX 580
Hey everybody

I've got this card on my hack working great.
Today I was installing an other pci e card on my computer.
In order to free a slot, I have tried to install the BCM943602CS card directly on my motherboard, X99 UD4 on the M2 WIFI port, but it was not possible to do that. Not the same port after all.
So I re mount the card on the pci e card, but now, it doesn't work anymore.

When I was remounting it, I noticed a small piece of plastic, like what you got on brand new devices, on the connector of the card. But it was part removed. So I removed it. Do you think it was necessary ? It seems very strange to me, it was just plastic.

Is that card that fragile ? What could I did wrong ???

Thanks for your help

EDIT : nothing works, like no BT no Wifi
Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 14.41.38.png

sky

Motherboard
H370M-D3H
CPU
i7-8700k
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi dear All,
Installed BCM943602CS. Everything works (incl. handoff) except BT audio. It simply can’t find any audio devices if I do search. It sees my Magic Mouse, keyboard and iPhone. But no any BT phones at all. Anybody has this issue? What could be wrong?

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z150 UD3 Ultra
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
View attachment 323428 Hello.
I have some problems with this card.
I bought this (BCM943602CS with 3antenas) and I have problems with wifi and bluetooth. Wifi speed is not the same what I get with my macbook pro from same wifi in same location.
The problem with bluetooth is that, when I use wifi and bluetooth with my apple trackpad 2, the trackpad is lagging veru much. It is imposible to work.

Did someone had this problem? Maybe some ideas how to fix that?

The problems of the wifi speed and the delay in the Bluetooth devices are due to a bad connection of the antennas with the card. Check and correct the connections with the antennas and insurance is the solution you are looking for.

RuleBreaker01

Banned
Hello, there's anyone tried this card (BCM943602CS) on Mojave?
Do I have to install something?
I just got bluetooth on but nothing connects and no wifi at all.

works as-is, no need for drivers.

Reactions: dez
Motherboard
Gigabyte B560M Gaming HD
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
And RX 6600XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ethernet is not an option for me because of the location of my router. That's why I bought this card primarily. Bluetooth would be a bonus to get working. Thanks for the tips.

I will try a few things to get bluetooth working with wifi activated and I will report back if I have success.
hey I have the same card and facing exactly same issue as you mentioned, did you find any solution for that bluetooth range issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.