Contribute
Register

BCM943602CS Bootcamp Drivers Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VioletDragon
Download latest Apple Bootcamp Windows drivers from within macOC yourself. Here is the path:
Menu Bar -> Go -> Utilities -> BootCamp Assistant -> Action and you are ready to go

@VioletDragon
Download latest Apple Bootcamp Windows drivers from within macOC yourself. Here is the path:
Menu Bar -> Go -> Utilities -> BootCamp Assistant -> Action and you are ready to go
Sorry to report that Violet Dragon is no longer active in this community. Use a Google search to find him. He has not been banned but has made a personal choice to completely leave the Apple ecosystem. No iPhone, Mac, hack etc.

Not sure this will help, but in my experience ...

The latest Bootcamp drivers for wi-fi and bluetooth do work BUT Windows 10 doesn't seem to treat the drivers in the same way a real Mac does.

I've never figured out what the secret is. Basically the same drivers installed on a real BootCamp partition on a real Mac work perfectly. Used on a Windows 10 PC separately (as in a dual-boot Hackintosh) although the drivers install and work fine the keyboard is not remapped to swap the necessary keys and the mouse preferences are just very basic.

(Incidentally there are more than one set of drivers in the BootCamp archive. The actual BootCamp software included doesn't seem do anything on Windows 10. Bluetooth is in there though).

As @P1LGRIM mentioned earlier, there are third-party add-ons that help.

:rolleyes:

Not sure if this is relevant to anyone now but just for posterity! The drivers listed above do include correct and working Bluetooth drivers for windows 10. You have to run dpinst.exe from the bluetooth 2 folder and all works as you'd expect.

• Love
Reactions: dez
Not sure if this is relevant to anyone now but just for posterity! The drivers listed above do include correct and working Bluetooth drivers for windows 10. You have to run dpinst.exe from the bluetooth 2 folder and all works as you'd expect.
After tons of install, uninstall my bluetooth is working. Thanks a bunch
If you are using Windows 10, install dpinst.exe from the bluetooth 2 folder in the attachment.

Attachments

• BCM943602CS.zip
    54 MB · Views: 433
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back