RTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,

Ive Dual Booted my H77N desktop. One problem is my apple Keyboard & Mouse doesn't work I've installed the drivers
BCM943602CS manually WIFI works but only problem is the Keyboard and mouse. Has anyone managed to fix this problem? Ive tried installing Bootcamp Utility however doesn't work. So I'm having to mess around switching keyboards and mouse just to use Windows. Spent a few hours opening the Drivers in 7-ZIP just to get bluetooth seen. WIFI appeared to work out of the box in Latest Version of Windows 10.

Thanks.

Jack.

Hi,

Ive Dual Booted my H77N desktop. One problem is my apple Keyboard & Mouse doesn't work I've installed the drivers
BCM943602CS manually WIFI works but only problem is the Keyboard and mouse. Has anyone managed to fix this problem? Ive tried installing Bootcamp Utility however doesn't work. So I'm having to mess around switching keyboards and mouse just to use Windows. Spent a few hours opening the Drivers in 7-ZIP just to get bluetooth seen. WIFI appeared to work out of the box in Latest Version of Windows 10.

Thanks.

Jack.

I have some Windows 7 drivers archived on my server, perhaps if you can get them installed they will update.

Attachments

• windows7_64-apple-magic-mouse_and_keyboard-drivers.zip
    25.5 MB · Views: 1,317
I have some Windows 7 drivers archived on my server, perhaps if you can get them installed they will update.

Ive tried those Drivers. Cant seem to get them working, Im wondering if its because I have the Apple Magic Mouse 2 & Apple Keyboard 2.

Another strange thing is if the Bluetooth Driver isn't installed the Apple Mouse and keyboard works but the Keyboard layout doesn't work neither does the Scrolling. Soon as I install the Bluetooth Driver Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

Ive tried those Drivers. Cant seem to get them working, Im wondering if its because I have the Apple Magic Mouse 2 & Apple Keyboard 2.
Brigadier may help - Other than that, no more ideas.

Brigadier may help - Other than that, no more ideas.

Ill get in contact with Brigadier. Im currently creating a Bootcamp Windows 10 Boot stick here on my Desktop going to try and get the Windows 10 Drivers and see what happens. Cant do it on my MacBook 2010 as Apple doesn't officially support it with bootcamp.

This one work for me on Sierra and Windows 10 with Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, trackpad and mouse.

I used Bottcamp 6.0.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-trackpad-and-magic-mouse-bluetooth-se.72201/

Also, you have to use the terminal to install boot camp. There is a bug on Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers on device manager that I can't seem to solve for a year. Just leave it alone because it does not affect Bluetooth.

Last edited:
This one work for me on Sierra and Windows 10 with Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, trackpad and mouse.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-trackpad-and-magic-mouse-bluetooth-se.72201/

Also, you have to use the terminal to install boot camp. There is a bug on Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers on device manager that I can't seem to solve for a year. Just leave it alone because it does not affect Bluetooth.

Thanks :). Ill take a look my problem is that the driver for BRCM207002 Hub. Thats what I'm trying to sort out.

Yes, that is the Bluetooth USB controller on Windows 10 device manager. I had used both BCM94360CD and BCM943602CS. Please find a fix and it has been driving me crazy for several months now.

Also, see if possible to get a fix on the trackpad gestures. I am not quite sure if those work with Windows 10.

Last edited:
Yes, that is the Bluetooth USB controller on Windows 10 device manager. I have to use the BCM94360CD and BCM94360CS. Please find a fix and it has been driving me crazy for several months now.

Theres two Devices but from looking at a Genuine Mac in Windows 10 Bluetooth USB controller should be BRCM207002 Hub. Ive download the Latest Bootcamp version 6 but it doesn't seem to have the drivers for BRCM207002 thats what I'm running into on my Desktop anyway.

I have been looking at these Drivers not tried them yet. Will try once I get time. http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=Broadcom+bluetooth

Last edited:
GUYS!

Remember to install the mobo drivers first!
Worked like a charm for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back