Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM943602CS Bluetooth strange behavior at Monterey 12.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, I found out that I had installed the ASUS TPM2.0 module to my X99 mainboard. Having removed the module, I can pair to my iphone and headset successfully.

Thanks to all advice on it!!!

I removed AirportItlwm, this fixed the one way issue :):):
can u explain how do you disable on board CNVI intel card without taking it out? I have the same card and the same problem. searching for kext or ACPI patch but can't find any good solution. can u share what solved the issue ? thank you

Last edited:
You need to use an SSDT to disable the CNVi controller. This was a common issue with the Z390 Designare motherboard.

I have attached a copy of the SSDT in ACPI Machine Language (aml) and disassembled (dsl) formats. As you may need to edit the ACPI address in the SSDT if yours doesn't match the one in the SSDT-NO-CNVW.aml.

Use MaciASL to edit the disassembled (dsl) table if your connectors ACPI address is different.

You should be able to see the ACPI address on the Hackintool > PCIe tab.

Attachments

• SSDT-NO-CNVW.dsl.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 66
  • SSDT-NO-CNVW.aml.zip
    715 bytes · Views: 79
@Edhawk thank you for this solution, however I new to opencore and ACPI matching is more complex to me. I post my PCI from Hackintool , can you fix SSDT-NO-CNVI.aml to my machine?

Attachments

• CNVI_z490i_PCI.png
    CNVI_z490i_PCI.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 75
The SSDT attached in post #32 should work with your system, it uses the same ACPI address - PCI0.CNVW, as was seen in your PCI devices image.

hi @Edhawk thank you for your effort, however I got this KP after add SSDT into OC config and delete\disable tlwn.kext.
any other way how to disable a CNVI card without taking the card out\disable in BIOS?

Attachments

• IMG_2474.jpg
    IMG_2474.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 39
hi @Edhawk thank you for your effort, however I got this KP after add SSDT into OC config and delete\disable tlwn.kext.
any other way how to disable a CNVI card without taking the card out\disable in BIOS?

Each line relates to an error in your config.plist.

The ocvalidate utility that comes with each release of OpenCore should help you to identify and correct them.

Use the 'Find' function of your plist editor to locate each of the errors and then you can correct them by comparison with the sample plist supplied with OpenCore.

Your config.plist is crafted for a specific version of OpenCore, ensure that all of the OpenCore files match that same version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back