Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GB-BKi5A-7200
CPU
Intel Core i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD 620
Some things to point before I throw the question:
- My case is an Streacom F1C WS EVO and doesn't have fills for the PCIe slot. (This is a random photo that I took from the internet just to show it as an example of that).

streacom_F1C_evo_12.JPG

- My Motherboard its an H270N-WIFI by Gigabyte, so it has the M.2 slot with the original Intel card, not a Mini-PCIe slot.
- I would like to use the newest Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse in order to use them too in the BIOS/UEFI. I've read in some posts that it's possible with the genuine Apple Combo card (BCM94360).

So my question is, can I use an M.2 to Mini-PCIe adaptor or some kind of M.2 adaptor to put the original BCM94360 in there to work? And would the 2 antennas be enough? Or do you know any other solutions to that? I can change the motherboard, as I have 15 days to change it and pick another one, but it needs to be Mini-ITX too for the case.

Thank you

Motherboard
AsRock Fata1ity Z270 Gaming ITX
CPU
i5-7500
Graphics
WX5100
Hello, I used the solution that is on the link that Going Bald posted(original Poster onmybikedrunk. Thx). I can tell you it worked natively. I am using a Gigabyte Z170N-Gaming 5 which requires an M.2 card. I believe there was a casing that covered the original card but this is too big for the casing. Hope this helps.
IMG_1285.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.