Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94360 (bcm943602cs) PCI-e X1 WiFi Bluetooth Card 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z370 Killer SLI/ac LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370
CPU
Intel Core i7-8700K Coffee Lake 6-Core 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz Turbo) LGA 1151 (300 Series)
Graphics
GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1070 DirectX 12 GV-N1070G1 GAMING-8GD R2 256-Bit GDDR5
Hey guys,

New to the forum, long time Mac user... I recently built a new machine and I am having trouble with getting the bluetooth working, in fact, Mojave is not even showing the bluetooth icon in the status bar at the top...

I have tried three cards now, and I was really hoping to get one to work out of the box, but I haven't had that luck, so here I am...

I purchased most recently, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FYGY54D/?tag=tonymacx86com-20 and the WiFi is working great, but the bluetooth, like I said, isn't... In the comments, the one guy says that it is possible to get the bluetooth working with a bit of work, but I am not even sure where to start...

What can I do to go about getting this bluetooth working? Is there drivers somewhere I can install? Ive heard the term kexts thrown around, whats up with those? Any help at help is greatly appreciated =]

Thank you,
Jeff

OK, So I followed the instructions on https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM and installed the BrcmPatchRAM2.kext... that got the bluetooth controller to show up in the USB devices, but still no bluetooth icon in the status bar... Any ideas on how can I continue troubleshooting this?

Last edited:
Yes, it does

Try putting the Fenvi card in a different PCIe slot that is not x1 and then test BT.

Im sorta stuck with this port, I have two graphics cards and they cover up the other ports =[

Here is a screenshot with the onboard NIC and BT

Then your other options are to remove the Intel card altogether or use an SSDT to disable it. Easiest solution is to simply remove it if you don't need it for any reason and it's fairly simple to remove.

Last edited:
One question I forgot to ask earlier. Are you using a custom SSDT for your USB ports ? That can also affect whether or not your BT header is working or not.

holy cow, it works!!!!

Thank you so much!

Hello tehmadcracker, how did u solve the BT issue ? Could you pls tell us the details ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back