Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> BCM94352Z not working with BlueToolFixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for these files! These were the ones that finally got Bluetooth working for my DW1560. I don't know why the other ones didn't work.
I understand you have your DW1560 fully working. I have not been able to get my DW1560 to connect with my iPad. It will connect with air pods and a mouse. When you look at Bluetooth in System Information do you see Broadcom listed, or Third Party Dongle? Can you connect to an iPad Or iPhone?

I understand you have your DW1560 fully working. I have not been able to get my DW1560 to connect with my iPad. It will connect with air pods and a mouse. When you look at Bluetooth in System Information do you see Broadcom listed, or Third Party Dongle? Can you connect to an iPad Or iPhone?

Third party dongle. I've never tried connecting iPad or iPhone.

yes I'm able to do both. dw1830
I have DW1560 - is it possible on it? Big Sur 11.6.1

can you please share your config if possible and/or how it was done? I am able to do screen mirroring but no video streaming I have tried many video players including elmedia which according to me is the most capable. I am getting the enter code screen but afterwards nothing on my LG smart TV. But from my iPhone/iPad no problem.

TIA

can you please share your config if possible and/or how it was done? I am able to do screen mirroring but no video streaming I have tried many video players including elmedia which according to me is the most capable. I am getting the enter code screen but afterwards nothing on my LG smart TV. But from my iPhone/iPad no problem.

TIA
@pastrychef also as a fully working DW1560. He might be able to help. Feed him donuts.

He might be able to help. Feed him donuts.
Although the Rules don't specifically mention baked goods...

No member can ask, accept, offer or provide any form of compensation to any other member for any form of assistance.

It should be obvious.

TIA

I'm already on Monterey, but AirPlay Mirroring worked fine with both Big Sur and Monterey on my DW1560.

What kexts are you using?

With my DW1560 Airplay mirroring to an appletv works as well as normal bluetooth connectivity to headphones but no sidecar to an ipad. When you manually pair with an ipad on Monterey using Bluetoolfixup.kext it connects for a second then loses connection.

Screen Shot 2021-11-15 at 8.12.53 AM.png

TIA
should be noted video streaming is only supported for certain sites and web browsers. which of the 2 are you using? all of my configs are listed in my sig

Although the Rules don't specifically mention baked goods...

No member can ask, accept, offer or provide any form of compensation to any other member for any form of assistance.

It should be obvious.
Actually, it was more a play on pastry rather than being suggestive of compensation. I could easily agree that it should have been obvious, but I digress.

I'm already on Monterey, but AirPlay Mirroring worked fine with both Big Sur and Monterey on my DW1560.

What kexts are you using?
This plist shows Add under Root but in the original it is under Kernel as it should be.

Attachments

• KernelAdd.plist
    7.5 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back