<< Solved >> BCM94352Z not working with BlueToolFixup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H55CM
CPU
I3-530
Graphics
Has anyone got bluetooth working with BCM94352 cards? I just upgraded and it seems that BlueToolFixup does not work to upload the firmware.I am getting the following in System Information. Any one has got this card working so far?
Bluetooth Controller:
Address: NULL
State: Off
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: Off
Firmware Version: v0 c0
Product ID: 0x0001
Supported services: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT Serial >
Transport: UART

Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)

####Solved####
It turned out that you must use version 2.6.1, not the 2.6.0 available on the official GitHub.

###Update###
The newest 2.6.1 version below solved the bluetooth on/off fail issue. However airdrop is still half working. You can receive but you cannot send. There is a work around, if you have two other iOS devices, you can send a file to one (it will be pending but fail to send), then immediately open other iOS device and try to discover the Hackintosh, in this way the file will be sent.

Download Release

Last edited:
Have you removed BrcmBluetoothInjector?

Has anyone got bluetooth working with BCM94352 cards? I just upgraded and it seems that BlueToolFixup does not work to upload the firmware.I am getting the following in System Information. Any one has got this card working so far?
Bluetooth Controller:
Address: NULL
State: Off
Chipset: BCM_4350C2
Discoverable: Off
Firmware Version: v0 c0
Product ID: 0x0001
Supported services: 0x382039 < HFP AVRCP A2DP HID Braille AACP GATT Serial >
Transport: UART

Vendor ID: 0x004C (Apple)

It's not working for my DW1560 either.

Have to use this version

I see nothing on that page...

This is all I see:
Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 1.19.47 AM.png

with 2.6.1 same issue not working at all

Last edited:
try to refresh or another browser, for my experience still doesn't work at all as described upon.

I tried Safari and Firefox. Still see nothing...

I give up. I'm going to swap out the DW1560 and put back the BCM94360NG. Wi-Fi only works at half speed with the BCM94360NG, but everything works natively with macOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back