Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Spectre x360 (Clover) Board:827E
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel HD 620, 1920 x 1080
I've swapped the wifi card in my HP Spectre x360 for a dell DW1560 (Broadcom BCM94352Z) and I'm having strange issues with it. After I reinstalled 10.12.6, I was unable to get the Wifi working. It worked briefly across a few reboots, but has not worked properly since then. I've attached my CLOVER folder. I'm currently using FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext installed to /S/L/E. I also have the 5GHz fcvo patch.
A reinstall of Sierra seemed to trigger the issue. Any ideas?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 63
I've swapped the wifi card in my HP Spectre x360 for a dell DW1560 (Broadcom BCM94352Z) and I'm having strange issues with it. After I reinstalled 10.12.6, I was unable to get the Wifi working. It worked briefly across a few reboots, but has not worked properly since then. I've attached my CLOVER folder. I'm currently using FakePCIID.kext, FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext, and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext installed to /S/L/E. I also have the 5GHz fcvo patch.
A reinstall of Sierra seemed to trigger the issue. Any ideas?
if you change hardware then you need to redo the patching of your dsdt and ssdt's

I got it fixed with a BIOS update and repatching my DSDTs, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back