Contribute
Register

BCM94352HMB not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir, I would love to know how this is done. Would you be so kind and guide me please?

Start by learning to build Clover from source...

Sir, I would love to know how this is done. Would you be so kind and guide me please?
attached is a version of clover that has the "boot with no caches" option

Attachments

• Clover_v2.3k_r3763.pkg.zip
    39.2 MB · Views: 167

Yes... older versions have it (not sure why it was removed).
But you can also build current versions with it... it is a single line that needs uncommenting.

Oh no no no I am not going back to any of those ancient versions. See here why. "build Clover from source..." sounds good...

EDIT: Or actually, after looking at this, it doesn't. I'll pass for my day job’s sake.

Last edited:
Oh no no no I am not going back to any of those ancient versions. See here why. "build Clover from source..." sounds good...

EDIT: Or actually, after looking at this, it doesn't. I'll pass for my day job’s sake.
oh, ok. no worries, all laptops are different, this version works great on my machine though :) i may look into build from source as i may go for new version that has boot with no caches :)

oh, ok. no worries, all laptops are different, this version works great on my machine though :) i may look into build from source as i may go for new version that has boot with no caches :)

If you reach this mountain top, please let me know and it would be so great if you attached your costum clover build for me to download... my future Sierra install might depend on it... thanks...

If you reach this mountain top, please let me know and it would be so great if you attached your costum clover build for me to download... my future Sierra install might depend on it... thanks...

My understanding is you can always just use "-f"... Eventually, I'll suggest that the feature be added back to official Clover. It was really dumb to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back