Contribute
Register

BCM94352HMB Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Laptop: HP Envy 17, Core: I7 4700MQ, IGP: HD 4600, GPU: Geforce GT 740M, 1920x1080, OS X 10.10/Windo
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just received an BCM94352HMB card. I managed to get the WiFi working, but I have problems with Bluetooth: I can't get it to work. I have tried many kexts, but no one is helpful.
I think that I have to install this kext: BrcmPatchRAM.kext . But I do have problems to understand how to configure it.
Anyone can solve my problem?

Thanks

I already found it, but I can't see the device under the USB tab so I can't see the vendor and device ID.

I'll try, but my BIOS doesn't have a whitelist/blacklist as far as I know

I already found it, but I can't see the device under the USB tab so I can't see the vendor and device ID.

Then you have some sort of USB problem, or have the device disabled by BIOS. Or a defective device. Check in Windows also.

I'll check in a few minutes. But I think that I have some sort of USB problems: USB 3 devices aren't recognized and I have problems connecting my 3D Printer to the computer (it's an USB to serial interface).
I managed to extract the .hex file and to convert it. But I can't understand where I have to put the resulting file (the guide says that I have to use a plist editor, but I don't know which file I have to edit).

I'll check in a few minutes. But I think that I have some sort of USB problems: USB 3 devices aren't recognized and I have problems connecting my 3D Printer to the computer (it's an USB to serial interface).
I managed to extract the .hex file and to convert it. But I can't understand where I have to put the resulting file (the guide says that I have to use a plist editor, but I don't know which file I have to edit).

You're putting the cart before the horse.

If your device is not showing on the USB bus, modifying the BrcmPatchRAM Info.plist for your firmware will do nothing. Solve your USB problem first.

So, on Windows it works.
Still have problems on OS X.

GenericUSBXHCI.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back