Register

BCM94352HMB bluetooth problem Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE =“ bassel.gustav,帖子:2056687,成员:1481217”]
所以我将文件复制到/Library⁩/⁨Extensions/⁩替换了现有文件并关闭了我的hackintosh
在我打开它之后,一切都像魅力WiFi和蓝牙一样正常工作hurrrrraaaaaayyyyyy
[/引用]
Hei,man.Can you share your kexts documents.Thank,you.

Hello Jiangmu,

I moved with the installation to a Vanilla OpenCore installation it was such pain but i managed to get the system up and running.

- this is the card i am using in my build:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00IFY8AGO/?tag=tonymacx8603-21
AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB 802.11/ac/867Mbps WLAN + BT4.0 Half Mini PCI-E

- i used the following kexts with my system that's running macOS Catalina
(downloaded from here:
https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM)
you can just simply use the kexts i uploaded.

- simply copy the following kexts:

BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext
BrcmFirmwareData.kext
BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext
FakePCIID.kext

- to Library/Extensions folder and after that run Kext Utility (included in the Wifi fix Catalina) i attached in my reply.
when it's done shutdown your system, after you turn on your system again the wifi and bluetooth should be working just like mine.

i hope these information helps, i am not an expert with hackintosh, i followed many tutorials from other members here and there also on youtube .

Attachments

• Wifi fix Catalina.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 429
- simply copy the following kexts:
Kexts should not be simply copied to L/E, use a kext installer such as kextbeast and hackintool. They can be copied to Clover/Kexts/Other though.

Hello, I'm struggling to make this card work again, but right now I'm totally lost.

Few days ago I upgraded from Mojave to Catalina (10.15.4). I've updated the kexts (under L/E):
- BrcmPatchRAM3.kext
- BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
- BrcmBluetoothInjector.kext

For the USB:
- FakePCIID.kext
- FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
- USBInjectAll.kext

At first everything was working great, except for the USB 3.0. So I decided to remove FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext for more testing. After removing those Bluetooth stopped working.

Tried to move all the kexts under C/K/O and swap BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext with BrcmFirmwareData.kext (as suggested in Rehabman's github BrcmPatchRAM readme) but no luck.

The device is not showing IOreg and Hackintool and It's not working even under Windows 10 (dual boot).
WiFi is still rockin' though. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• sys-kernel-log.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • bootlog.txt
    24.9 KB · Views: 91
Firstly, ALL kexts in Catalina should be installed to clover/kexts/other;
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...s-from-library-extensions-and-recache.293719/
BrcmFirmwareData.kext needs injecting, so must go in C/K/O so Clover can inject it at boot. BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext needs to be installed with kextbeast/hackintool to Library/Extensions.
They should not be used together, I'm sure you realise all this since you read the readme.
You should probably consider setting up your USB using SSDT or USB kext, it is the USB configuration that you have messed up as bluetooth uses a usb controller. Read this guide;
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/the-new-beginners-guide-to-usb-port-configuration.286553/

I bought this same card based on recommendations here and I've been trying for a week for hours at a time every possible configuration here and in other threads and nothing works. Have never seen any indication of wifi. In "Network" settings I have a non-functioning "Bluetooth PAN" and that's it.

I've tried using ncvo patch, not using it, these kexts in L/E, these kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/other, the same with BrcmFirmwareRepo instead of BrcmFirmwareData. I've tried an entirely different route with AirportBrcmFixup + Lilu. Nothing works at all. It's been pretty demoralizing. I've attached my current config.plist, my ioreg, my bootlog, and screenshots of the kexts in my L/E and Clover/other folders

If anyone can help it'd make my day!

P.S. I was on Catalina but have downgraded to Mojave. Same situation on both.

Attachments

• bootlog.txt
    27.4 KB · Views: 88
  • config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 69
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 12.25.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 12.25.25 AM.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 76
  • ioreg.ioreg
    4.3 MB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 12.28.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 12.28.16 AM.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 87
Thanks for the reply. I deleted usbinjectall from L/E and rebooted; nothing seems to have changed. Not sure if there was anything else I should have done.

post your config.plist, or your zipped efi folder (better). Even better use gen_debug;

Here are all 3:

Attachments

• config.plist
    5 KB · Views: 73
  • debug_14587.zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
  • EFI.zip
    31.3 MB · Views: 82
I have an easy solution depending which card you like
fenvi lt919 or Fenvi 1200 both work out of the box without any workarounds

I'm actually using an M93P Tiny Lenovo so unfortunately those wouldn't fit

Status