Contribute
Register

BCM94352HMB 802.11ac Wireless module no longer works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This is more of a FYI but I purchased this module for my laptop as it was advertised for hackintosh , worked perfect out of the box and seemed to have native drivers for it under high sierra. Does not work anymore under Mojave so I am guessing drivers have been deprecated and removed.
Will see if I can get it going at some stage but not to worried to be honest.

This is more of a FYI but I purchased this module for my laptop as it was advertised for hackintosh , worked perfect out of the box and seemed to have native drivers for it under high sierra. Does not work anymore under Mojave so I am guessing drivers have been deprecated and removed.
BCM94352 requires FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext.

BCM94352 requires FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext.

Thanks for that much appreciated I will try those tonight. I did not have any of those with the High Sierra setup why do you think it would work fine with that but not Mojave I would be interested to know.

And yup that works for Mojave :)

It worked out of box for you on high Sierra? Doesn't for me.

Yup swapped out the realtek one that was in there for this one and instant wi-fi symbol on boot into high sierra that is why I just assumed it was native support.

worked perfect out of the box and seemed to have native drivers for it under high sierra.

No.
Requires FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back