Contribute
Register

BCM94350ZAE/DW1820A only 802.11n wifi and no bluetooth devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can I download the AirportBrcmFixup.kext? I enter to the Github project page but I don't find the file. Sorry about my noob questions
I've tried everything except the AirportBrcmFixup method (because I don't find the kext to download). Still no 5Ghz and no bluetooth with any method. System info still appears like "no bluetooth information" as it was not detected

Prebuilt kexts are on the "Releases" page.

Prebuilt kexts are on the "Releases" page.
I know that, but the thing is that I don't find the link to download it inside the GitHub page

This is my debug file, thank you for all the help. I'm totally lost

Attachments

• debug_28168.zip
    719.2 KB · Views: 101
Okay, no luck with anything once I've installed all the kexts and followed all the guides. Still no 5GHz band and no Bluetooth detected. I attach my final debug file with everything. Thank you

Attachments

• debug_25271.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
Okay, no luck with anything once I've installed all the kexts and followed all the guides. Still no 5GHz band and no Bluetooth detected. I attach my final debug file with everything. Thank you

with regards to your bluetooth not working - bluetooth needs correct USB port configuration
yours is not. (see bluetooth injection method step 1.2. correctly....)

Bluetooth Injection Method
(10.13/10.12 /10.11 - all versions, 10.10/10.9 - see VII. Previous macOS Support)
  1. kext enabler, Brcm.../RehabMan
    1. All supported Broadcom WiFi cards
    2. Correctly configured USB, see [Guide] Creating a Custom SSDT for USBInjectAll.kext
    3. README: RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM
    4. Download: RehabMan / OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM
    5. Install to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other or kext installer to /System/Library/Extensions:
      • BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
      • BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
      • Install latest versions as available
at the very minimum you will have to install USBinjectAll.kext and port limit patch for 10.12.x (if this is your version)
so you can at least see the Bluetooth show up in your usb.
once you have that then best to create custom ssdt for your usb.

when you look at your Ioreg
you only see 4 ports. HS03 -HS04 -SS03 -SS04
nestor io.jpeg

here are some examples of creating USB SSDT
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...2-6-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.250032/
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...dt-for-usbinjectall-kext.249486/#post-1723238

Last edited:

Why do you have a patch for BCM94352 when you have BCM94350?

Why do you have a patch for BCM94352 when you have BCM94350?
Yeah that was my bad advice - was just looking at Mac OS version patches - didn’t check model -
My bad!

because I thought it will make my 5Ghz band work and my bluetooth. So for the Bluetooth I need the USB injection, I'll try this asap. But what would I need to do to get the 5GHz band work? I've swapped antennas and checked everything and remains without 5GHz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back