Contribute
Register

BCM94350ZAE (14e4:43a3) not working in 10.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have clover + kexts on my USB drive because I reinstall pretty frequently.

All kext should be installed to the system volume. I don't see how it matters how often you reinstall. Wrong is wrong.

Either way the wireless card is working OOB on other laptops. Don't know what the issue is with the 9350. I attached console.log for you to see the errors when the card restarts.

You should work on the things I mentioned.

All kext should be installed to the system volume. I don't see how it matters how often you reinstall. Wrong is wrong.

You should work on the things I mentioned.
Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Ahmans-MacBook-Pro:~ Nero$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Password:[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC256.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Ahmans-MacBook-Pro:~ Nero$
[/FONT]

Code:
[FONT=Menlo]Ahmans-MacBook-Pro:~ Nero$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Password:[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDA_ALC256.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext[/FONT]
[FONT=Menlo]Ahmans-MacBook-Pro:~ Nero$
[/FONT]

Reply when you fix the other issue I mentioned in #17 #19.

Side question: How does the WiFi work on Windows?

I can't find the code in my DSDT that i need to change to get AppleLPC working.

Read the ACPI patching guide. Look at the patch for Haswell LPC. Look at the AppleLPC Info.plist. Adapt the Hasell LPC patch accordingly. Apply to your DSDT.

Read the ACPI patching guide. Look at the patch for Haswell LPC. Look at the AppleLPC Info.plist. Adapt the Hasell LPC patch accordingly. Apply to your DSDT.
Got it. Attached the new IOReg. Wifi still isn't working correctly.

Attachments

• LPCIOReg.zip
    480.5 KB · Views: 80
Oddly enough, bluetooth is working just fine and so it creating an adhoc network + internet sharing. Connecting to a network/Scanning is what's creating the issues.

Please provide all data requested in post #15.

The way your ioreg shows 'MacBookPro1' (instead of MacBookPro12,1) is a problem.

ACPI is not patched correctly. You should have in ACPI/patched (based on ACPI/origin):
DSDT.aml
SSDT.aml (from ssdtPRgen.sh).
SSDT-0.aml
SSDT-1.aml
SSDT-2.aml
SSDT-3.aml
SSDT-4.aml
SSDT-5.aml
SSDT-6.aml
SSDT-14.aml

SSDT-19.aml should be named something else (SSDT-CodecCommander?) so it is not confused with a patched SSDT. Just make sure it is included in SortedOrder.

Note: PNOT patch should not be used once you include all SSDTs.

Before handling the DSDT, I got the same problem that the Model ID do not display correctly. Mine also just display "MacBookPro1" despite I have "MacBookPro12,1" in SMBIOS section. However, when I enter "Macbook8,1", it works. I really do not know what problem is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back