Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Dell Latitude E7440
CPU
i3 4000M
Graphics
HD 4600
Hey,
I recently replaced my old wifi card with a dell dw1510 (Chip: Broadcom BCM94322HM8L) because I read it works OOB. I normally installed macOS Mojave without any problems except for the wifi. My System recognises the Wifi Card and also shows the wifi Symbol in the Statusbar but doesn't find any network. If I click "open a network" (or similar to that) I cant chose any antenna type. Is there a fix or do I need to buy another card?

Hey,
I recently replaced my old wifi card with a dell dw1510 (Chip: Broadcom BCM94322HM8L) because I read it works OOB. I normally installed macOS Mojave without any problems except for the wifi. My System recognises the Wifi Card and also shows the wifi Symbol in the Statusbar but doesn't find any network. If I click "open a network" (or similar to that) I cant chose any antenna type. Is there a fix or do I need to buy another card?
I purchased the same one as I must've read the same thing you did, apparently it isn't that compatible after doing some more digging.

I ended up purchasing a BCM94352HMB

Anyone facing the same problem: I fixed it! Just set the Wifi location using AirportBrcmFixip and the boot arg brcmfx-country=XX where XX is your country (e.g. United States: US, Great Britain: GB, Germany DE).
I purchased the same one as I must've read the same thing you did, apparently it isn't that compatible after doing some more digging.

I ended up purchasing a BCM94352HMB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back