i5 2500k @ 3.30GHz
Graphics
Intel HD 3000 / GeForce GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello peeps! :)

I've successfully set up a High Sierra Hackintosh after using El Capitan for a while. However after doing a fresh High Sierra installation I can't get the Ethernet to work. I used the FakePCIID and FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765 and when I first installed it I got a connection. However after a restart the connection was gone again. I just found out that doing a hard reboot of the system ,where I hold down the power button on the computer, makes the Ethernet work again after turning the PC back on.

That makes me think the problem is somewhere in the shutdown procedure that makes the Ethernet not work :crazy:

Have any of you experienced something similar?

Thanks in advance

I just found out that other people have problems with BCM57781 on High Sierra too.

In this answer a CMOS reset are said to work as well. I guess it's the same problem

hello how are you, friend you have been able to solve your problem, I am in the same as you, I must restart to be able to have network. I have an Intel mobo and I am using IntelMausiEthernet 2.0.3, but I have that detail, which I must restart after having previously booted the computer (only then I have a network)
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back