Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
CPU
i5-13600KF
Graphics
RX 6950 XT
Hey guys, i have trouble with battery patch for hp probook g5 440. Everythings working fine but battery become red and go instantly to 1% sometimes. Then the pc working fine for like 2 hours with battery at 1%, so probably my battery patch is wrong. Can you help me?
ill attach my efi.

PS: in verbose there is this error when the battery is at 1%

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    33.7 MB · Views: 64
Hey guys, i have trouble with battery patch for hp probook g5 440. Everythings working fine but battery become red and go instantly to 1% sometimes. Then the pc working fine for like 2 hours with battery at 1%, so probably my battery patch is wrong. Can you help me?
ill attach my efi.

PS: in verbose there is this error when the battery is at 1%
reset nvram

also do an EC Reset on your laptop

ok so i reset the ec with disconnect battery and cmos battery, nothing change. Still the battery goes at 1% from 50%

ok so i reset the ec with disconnect battery and cmos battery, nothing change. Still the battery goes at 1% from 50%
may also be worth doing a battery calibration

may also be worth doing a battery calibration
i'll try. Indeed, on windows it seems had the same issue, so probably is not a patch/efi issue

i'll try. Indeed, on windows it seems had the same issue, so probably is not a patch/efi issue
had a similar issue on my machine, i had a broken battery, replaced it and had to calibrate it after which seemed to help

had a similar issue on my machine, i had a broken battery, replaced it and had to calibrate it after which seemed to help
damn, this is bad. The hp had less than 1 year of life :(

damn, this is bad. The hp had less than 1 year of life :(
they do tend to go, i noticed that mine wouldn't charge to 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back