Intel I3 3120m @2.5Ghz
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi guys

Recently I upgraded my laptop to yosemite 10.10.5 and my battery is now not detected. I was using voodoo battery kext before the update and it just worked just fine on yosemite 10.10.0.
My laptop is Clevo w240eu which is not the most common one. Because of that i can't use any dsdt patch for my laptop.

Is there any other way for me to get this working?

Thank you

Hi guys

Recently I upgraded my laptop to yosemite 10.10.5 and my battery is now not detected. I was using voodoo battery kext before the update and it just worked just fine on yosemite 10.10.0.
My laptop is Clevo w240eu which is not the most common one. Because of that i can't use any dsdt patch for my laptop.

Is there any other way for me to get this working?

Thank you

Battery guide is linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, please fill out you profile as per FAQ. Before your next reply.

Battery guide is linked from the FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, please fill out you profile as per FAQ. Before your next reply.
Ok, I've followed your guide and now my battery is detected. However I get more problem, which is the battery always show on zero precent both charged or not.

so basically I changed several things such as:
BDC0,32 --> DC00,8 ; DC01,8 ; etc
BFC0,32
BDV0,32
BST0,32
BPR0,32
BRC0,32
BPV0,32
BCW0,32

and also I change line containing "store (" resembling to the names above.

can you help me to point out where my mistakes are? I attached the dsdt I working on before and after patching, hope that will help.

Attachments

• dsdt before.dsl
    296.4 KB · Views: 93
  • dsdt.dsl
    297.5 KB · Views: 101
well actually I managed to get it working somehow. Apparently I miss one of the item hahah

thank you for the tutorial, and here's my dsdt in case anyone need it.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    38.5 KB · Views: 97
well actually I managed to get it working somehow. Apparently I miss one of the item hahah

thank you for the tutorial, and here's my dsdt in case anyone need it.

No one can use your DSDT. DSDT is specific to each computer and its configuration (BIOS version, BIOS options, hardware installed, RAM installed, etc).

For others to benefit, you would need to create a MaciASL patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back