Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
  2. Windows Phone
Hi,
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro A100 (PSAAPE-00H00KEN) after a successful install of SL then I have found out that SL thinks my laptop is a Mac Pro and hence because of that it won't allow me to have a battery symbol in the bar at the top. I am also having trouble getting any ethernet kexts, have tried from MultiBeast and searches online but I cant seem to find one. Any help on this matter much appreciated and also I appologise if a similar thread has been posted with a similar subject, I did have a quick look but couldn't find one.

Thanks

M

:banghead:

Hi,
I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro A100 (PSAAPE-00H00KEN) after a successful install of SL then I have found out that SL thinks my laptop is a Mac Pro and hence because of that it won't allow me to have a battery symbol in the bar at the top. I am also having trouble getting any ethernet kexts, have tried from MultiBeast and searches online but I cant seem to find one. Any help on this matter much appreciated and also I appologise if a similar thread has been posted with a similar subject, I did have a quick look but couldn't find one.

Thanks

M

:banghead:

You could change your sysdef to MacBookPro using Chameleon Wizard. But you'll probably need a battery manager (see my Projects link in signature). For ethernet, first you need to find out what ethernet chip your laptop has (check on Windows Device Manager).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back