CPU
i3 5th Generation
Graphics
Intel HD5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Finally found half way solution to all my problems in Hackintosh, but one last thing,

each time I patch the ACPI kext (Inject a downloaded one) the system goes on Panic when reboot, So I avoided this but I do still need to have a fully working battery indicator cause if my PC battery drain There is nothing is going to notify me only the small red led, which if it starts being illuminated the PC will run so slow until I plugged in..

I've just Tried to Patch it with RehabMan DSDT mechanical patch, But it appears that his example is for HP Envy which is totally different from ASUS X555L Broadwell (Intel i3-5005U) so I've been confused and has now Idea how I'm going to correspond this with that ... Also there is alot of codes

I've noticed in the patch guid that he said code with more than 8bites, but I turned out That my first code was in 8bites and all the rest is with 8bites only ,,, HELP!!!!!!!

Finally found half way solution to all my problems in Hackintosh, but one last thing,

each time I patch the ACPI kext (Inject a downloaded one) the system goes on Panic when reboot, So I avoided this but I do still need to have a fully working battery indicator cause if my PC battery drain There is nothing is going to notify me only the small red led, which if it starts being illuminated the PC will run so slow until I plugged in..

I've just Tried to Patch it with RehabMan DSDT mechanical patch, But it appears that his example is for HP Envy which is totally different from ASUS X555L Broadwell (Intel i3-5005U) so I've been confused and has now Idea how I'm going to correspond this with that ... Also there is alot of codes

I've noticed in the patch guid that he said code with more than 8bites, but I turned out That my first code was in 8bites and all the rest is with 8bites only ,,, HELP!!!!!!!

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Battery status guide is linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Most ASUS laptops can use the Asus N55SL/VivoBook patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back