Graphics
HD4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
These two DSDT changes provide battery cycle count when used with Zprood's kexts and B1B2 method.

AppleACPIBatteryManager.kext
AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext

CC.png

1. Search for BTIF in dsdt.aml and paste the following code
Code:
Store (B1B2 (BCC0, BCC1), Index (DerefOf (Index (NBTI, Arg0)), 0x0D))

BTIF.png

2. Type , and Zero at the end of the NBTI package.

NBTI.png

3. Recompile DSDT as usual.

These two DSDT changes provide battery cycle count when used with Zprood's kexts and B1B2 method.

AppleACPIBatteryManager.kext
AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext

View attachment 26981

1. Search for BTIF in dsdt.aml and paste the following code
Code:
Store (B1B2 (BCC0, BCC1), Index (DerefOf (Index (NBTI, Arg0)), 0x0D))

View attachment 26982

2. Type , and Zero at the end of the NBTI package.

View attachment 26985

3. Recompile DSDT as usual.

Screen Shot 2012-08-07 at 8.08.12 AM.png
Which version of the compiler you have used? I got the same result with the latest two versions of the compiler (20120620 and 20120711)

View attachment 26986
Which version of the compiler you have used? I got the same result with the latest two versions of the compiler (20120620 and 20120711)

You need to change the package length from 0x0d to 0x0e (the package where you add the zero).
BigDonkey just forgot to mention it in the step-by-step, but you can see it clearly in the screen shot.

Edit: You will still get the first warning, but that is normal and the compile will still complete.

You need to change the package length from 0x0d to 0x0e (the package where you add the zero).
BigDonkey just forgot to mention it in the step-by-step, but you can see it clearly in the screen shot.

Edit: You will still get the first warning, but that is normal and the compile will still complete.

I know about the warning, if you try to recompile every DSDT, included in the ProBook Installer, even without you have changed it, you will get this warning. Can you tell me where is this package lenght I have to change?

Edit: oh, line 11297, of course :D

NBTI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back