Graphics
GTX 560 Ti / HD 3000
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. Color Classic
  3. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So after I updated to Sierra, I noticed that when I woke my laptop from sleep (once I fixed the crash on wake issue) it would always show plugged in not charging on the menu bar regardless of whether my laptop was plugged in or not. I'm not sure if this is a known issue or whether it's just 10.12.4 and I'm wondering if anybody else is seeing this.

PS. yes my laptop did die about an hour ago with the screen at full brightness because it thought it was plugged in lol oops

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So after I updated to Sierra, I noticed that when I woke my laptop from sleep (once I fixed the crash on wake issue) it would always show plugged in not charging on the menu bar regardless of whether my laptop was plugged in or not. I'm not sure if this is a known issue or whether it's just 10.12.4 and I'm wondering if anybody else is seeing this.

PS. yes my laptop did die about an hour ago with the screen at full brightness because it thought it was plugged in lol oops

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Status
Not open for further replies.