Contribute
Register

battery charging indicator issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried ECEnabler and SMCBatteryManager without DTDC and ACPIbatterymanager = no success.

Any idea?
Am i doing something wrong?
Ps:
After reviewing ECEnabler guide in it's Github page, i found it should be used with boot flag "-liluforce" in Nvram section, otherwise will not force APCI to render 8 bit.

now battery plug-in indicator will work without any issue.

Ps:
After reviewing ECEnabler guide in it's Github page, i found it should be used with boot flag "-liluforce" in Nvram section, otherwise will not force APCI to render 8 bit.

now battery plug-in indicator will work without any issue.
it is always good to read the readme :)

ECEnabler shouldn't require -liluforce (I never mention it in the ECEnabler readme at least)
Well, maybe if your in one of the installer phases, but I've booted recovery just fine with it working without a boot arg. I think I have a solution for it not working in installer phases, just need to wait for the next update to test. But that's just an edge case...
Where were you trying to use it?

ECEnabler shouldn't require -liluforce (I never mention it in the ECEnabler readme at least)
Well, maybe if your in one of the installer phases, but I've booted recovery just fine with it working without a boot arg. I think I have a solution for it not working in installer phases, just need to wait for the next update to test. But that's just an edge case...
Where were you trying to use it?
Thanks for usefull kext and information.
My problem is after installation phase.

I got -lilluforce boot flag refrence from your discussion below on insanelymac.
will try without boot flag and report here.

PS: ECEnabler.kext works fine without boot flag also.

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-07 12.09.01.jpeg
    photo_2021-07-07 12.09.01.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back