Graphics
Intel UHD630
Mac
iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Apple, Classic, Power Mac, PowerBook, Quadra, SE/30
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm trying to upgrade my Gigabyte H77N-WIFI Hackintosh from El Capitan to High Sierra*. I've created a USB Thumbdrive using Unibeast 8.3.2 and all instructions (and get a "Success" message)...the Thumbdrive was created and burned on a Mac Mini running High Sierra. When I attempt to boot from the USB on the machine to be upgraded, I get the "Can't Find Mach_Kernel" message when I select the USB drive from the Clover Screen. The identical thing happens with a Thumbdrive that I created on the machine that I'm trying to upgrade.

Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated! I've done this before, so I'm stumped, so all help is appreciated!

*By the way, I am trying to upgrade to eliminate a very recent problem with iTunes: My songs (i.e., downloaded to my local library) show up, but other playlists (i.e., "For You" lists), when clicked, only show the album artwork and the descriptive text, not the songs! Not happening on my other Macs, nor iPhone or iPad. Apple suggested that an upgrade of the OS could help.