i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Just got this email from Corsair. Sure am glad I don't have kids going off to college that "must have" a $4,000 gaming computer. What about paying for food, tuition, books and a place to live ? You know all that non-essential stuff that students need.

Screen Shot 11.jpg

Screen Shot 13.jpg

Screen Shot 7.jpg

Screen Shot 3.jpg

Back when I was in college, I didn't even have a cell phone much less a mega expensive gaming PC. Had to work two jobs to pay for food and tuition. The good thing is that I didn't graduate with $200,000 in student loan debts to pay off.

You guys got room for a keyboard/big monitor/desktop all on your desk? The dorms at my university are tiny in comparison! My desktop ends up on the floor, and I'm wishing that I went with mATX rather than ATX :lol:

College expenses are insane, it's the reason why I stayed within my state - it's much much cheaper.

College expenses are insane, it's the reason why I stayed within my state - it's much much cheaper.
Agreed. Not just college... My house was built in 1964 and was sold originally for $38K. I bought it in 1979 for $94K. Now it's worth about $800K... but it's not a 21-times better house than it was originally. As long as Keynesian economics are practiced by the gov't (i.e. legal counterfeiting), the trend will continue everywhere.

Many students want a gaming PC that looks like a normal PC for studying harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back