Register

B150 motherboard compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello. I am looking to build a Skylake Hackintosh but B150 motherboards seem to not come up on the Buyer's Guide. Can you help me find out? Look at the photo to see the motherboard I was looking at on Newegg.

Attachments

• IMG_0631.JPG
    IMG_0631.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 463
Ok. Thanks! I will find some sort of board from Gigabyte or Asus, (because I am a beginner) and find the part list price! (EDIT 1: I found the Asus B150M-C/CSM. Is that compatible?)
Use search to find out. See if there are any User Builds or Desktop guides for it.

Use search to find out. See if there are any User Builds or Desktop guides for it.
I found one of nobodynose's comments saying the motherboard is compatible. It is because somebody needs 2 PCIE x16 slots.

I found one of nobodynose's comments saying the motherboard is compatible. It is because somebody needs 2 PCIE x16 slots.
It should work just fine with an I3-6100 CPU. Beginners shouldn't mess with Pentiums, it will delay getting a fully working build and cause endless problems. Use the HD530 iGPU to save some money instead of spending 100+ on a graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back