Contribute
Register

AzureWave NB037H (WiFi+BT Combo) with Kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have tried to build the Kext in Xcode, but it just fails ?

Could anyone shed any light on this ?

(NB037H on PCI slot on Gigabyte H81n)

Unsupported compiler 'com.apple.compilers.llvmgcc42' selected for architecture 'x86_64'
Unable to determine concrete GCC compiler for file /Users/System/Desktop/AzureWaveNB037H 2/Ath3kFirmware/Ath3kFirmware.cpp of type sourcecode.cpp.cpp.
Unable to determine concrete GCC compiler for file /Users/System/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Ath3kFirmware-bbaekfdwfyduxsddbtxszqtoregz/Build/Intermediates/Ath3kFirmware.build/Debug/AzureWaveNB037H.build/DerivedSources/AzureWaveNB037H_info.c of type sourcecode.c.c.

Perhaps can you help me with another minipci card I bought for the same purpose, exactly the "Atheros AR5B22"? I've not been able to make its kext…until now! Thank you a lot in advance.
This kext does almost nothing for the WiFi chip, it just injects the device ID so the native kext picks it up. All of the binary code is dedicated to the Bluetooth chip. The AR5B22, which apparently is the AR9462, isn't supported, I think.
Hello, I have tried to build the Kext in Xcode, but it just fails ?
I covered this literally two posts ago, #29

Hey!

I tried this on my 1201n, OS X 10.10 and I still have the same problem - OS X knows that there is a wifi card but doesn't see any network.

What should I try?

I have Yosemite 10.10.2 and AzureWave NB037H Wifi found, but can't connect to any of networks. Bluetooth hardware can't found. I download sources from first post in topic. Xcode compiler has been set to 10.10 latest, project was be builded and kext installed... but nothing happen. After several reboot , BT module run but can't found any device around. After next reboot, module gone. What I do wrong? Please help. Thanks.:crazy:

The link doesn't work anymore. Please re-upload it; I need it for my lappy. Thanks! :thumbup:
EDIT: Oh nevermind, I had a backup lying around somewhere. Will test it right now.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm desperatly trying to have the wifi working on my Yosemite Hackintosh. Well, I tryed to extract the .kext file with xcode 6.x but I can't... It continues showing me some errors :banghead: and I really don't know what to do....:crazy:
Can you please upload the .kext file?

Thanks

P.s. of course I have an AzureWave aw-nb037h

Hi,
i've an Atheros ar5b95 combo Wifi+Bluetooth.
Please, can you explain me how can i make the bluetooth work?
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back