Contribute
Register

[?] Azurewave AW-CE123H + SierraOS ... confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
here is the file, i look it over, the sleep issue is the kernal panic i got, can you see why i keep getting the kernal panic

What KP? No photo attached.

the KP is included in the zip, but here is another attachment

Attachments

• KP.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 108
the KP is included in the zip, but here is another attachment

It does not seem to be a "kernel panic"... but some sort of other crash (in user space).
Note: Your ioreg shows you DO NOT have BCM94352HMB (eg. not AW-CE123h).
You should try with FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext for Airport branding.

o, that, i am using the apple's official BCM94331CD with adapter for this build

you sure that is not kernal panic? b/c that was the extension, and what might cause the crash?

o, that, i am using the apple's official BCM94331CD with adapter for this build

you sure that is not kernal panic? b/c that was the extension, and what might cause the crash?

Read post #13.
Also, your posts here are off-topic (read the title of the thread).
Note that macOS removed support for certain cards. And injecting "compatible" to handle the now unsupported device also doesn't work.
Check this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...i-devices-unsupported-in-macos-sierra.201746/

uic... but i did not inject anything for BCM94331CD to work, ... beside that everything else is vanilla... can you tell me base on the config why i got the crash or kernal panic? is it hardware issue? as i am using asrock h81tn? if so i can switch to asus one

uic... but i did not inject anything for BCM94331CD to work, ... beside that everything else is vanilla... can you tell me base on the config why i got the crash or kernal panic? is it hardware issue? as i am using asrock h81tn? if so i can switch to asus one

I thought I saw some sort of injection of "compatible"... maybe not though (might have confused with another's files).
Maybe you should install BCM94352...

BCM94352? is that the cause of kp? as the wifi/bt works, and if i remember correctly, even i remove the BCM94331CD, i still get the same kp time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back