Contribute
Register

AW 13 R3 - kernel panic updating from 10.12.2 to 10.12.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the guidelines, the EFI I uploaded does not contain "themes" as per the instructions.

Apparently the kext folder is quite large, I saw nothing about that in the instructions, but please correct me if I am wrong.

From what I can tell, the uploaded EFI folder is the way it's supposed to be uploaded.

I followed the guidelines, the EFI I uploaded does not contain "themes" as per the instructions.

Apparently the kext folder is quite large, I saw nothing about that in the instructions, but please correct me if I am wrong.

From what I can tell, the uploaded EFI folder is the way it's supposed to be uploaded.

EFI was not requested... the request was for EFI/Clover only.
But I looked at your files...
You did not follow the guide.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Note that only "essential" kexts should be in Clover/kexts/Other.
Also, drivers64UEFI is not per guide.

Can you maybe give me a hint as to why I am getting this boot error? I put this together for 10.12.2 and it worked perfectly, and I would really like to u derstand the actual problem here...

It is some sort of USB problem (look at the panic).
Your USB is not configured properly...

Thank you, I will see if I can get to the root of the problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back